Sunday, January 6, 2008

Paging Mr. Morrow...


...Mr. Tom Morrow. You're party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.

One of the most underrated rides in all the Disney parks, the TTA/Wedway is a wonderful way to kick back, relax, and take a second story tour of Tomorrowland. And all this with little to no line! A trip aboard the TTA is a must do for me every time I visit the Magic Kingdom. Be sure to ride it at night, too. Not only do you get a totally different show with the neon lights, your eyes are better adjusted to the darkness and you can get a new view of Space Mountain's track...

1 comment:

Eric Hoffman said...

Andy, just reading your blog for the first time (am WAY behind on my blogs). Great posts by the way.

I totally agree with you on the TTA. It is a must do for me too. It is a great scenic tour, it is relaxing, and like you said at night the views are even better.