Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome Aboard!

I'm Andy, your skipper here at The Backside of Water. We'll be taking a tour of the world of Disney theme parks. I've been a fan of Disney for as long as I can remember and vacations to Disney World and Disneyland are always a great time. But it isn't just about the rides. It is about the experience, the atmosphere, the theming, the whole show. Ever since the first time I set foot in the parks the magic of Disney has been in my blood. I enjoy taking photos at the parks and discovering the details that make everything from ride queues to restaurants to hotels so impressive. It is part of what makes the experience so unique - yet the everyday guest often doesn't notice them. Hopefully you'll learn something new or see something that you haven't seen before at the parks. So hop on board and enjoy the ride!

No comments: