Monday, May 19, 2008

Desktop: A temple at night

Expedition Everest is an amazing experience during the day but it takes on a totally different dimension at work. Animal Kingdom was one park that I always thought would be wonderful at night and once they started opening it up for Extra Magic Hours they just proved that for me. The theming and lighting around Everest take on a totally different tone, a more dramatic look if you will, after dark. Somewhat like the Tower of Terror with an emphasis on purple/blue tones, the temple that you go through while riding the Anandapur Rail Service trains looks positively eerie at night...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AK is still one of the parks I have never seen at night.

Must do!

Ryan P. Wilson said...

You and me both George! Every picture I have seen at night blows me away, but I never seem to be there at the right time of year.

Thanks for giving me something else to wish for Andy!

Greg said...

Ditto to the above. I hope to get some evening shots in September, but certainly in December. Incredible shot Andy! Thanks.